What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iMessage Link iPad to iPhone

Twism86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
gardenstatetrout.com
Ive had my iPhone 4S for a little and use iMessage with my other iOS5 friends. I finally upgraded my iPad 2 to iOS 5 (5.1 from 4.3.1), so yes i know im behind the times..... I want to link my iMessages so that all of them are mirrored on both devices. Does anyone know how to go about this? My initial attempts had no luck. Thanks!

Tom

sherrygodmother

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Twism86 said:
Ive had my iPhone 4S for a little and use iMessage with my other iOS5 friends. I finally upgraded my iPad 2 to iOS 5 (5.1 from 4.3.1), so yes i know im behind the times..... I want to link my iMessages so that all of them are mirrored on both devices. Does anyone know how to go about this? My initial attempts had no luck. Thanks!

Tom

My devices synced from the beginning, calendar, messages, had a little trouble with contacts on my google calendar on pc. This is so amazing. I'm still in uh.
My grandchildren are too young for smart phones but their iPod touch allows me to say goodnight wherever they are.

Last edited:

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
You need to make sure that receive at settings is set to the same email address on both your phone and ipad. On your phone this is likely currently set to your phone number.

s_tevep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been having this problem with mine since 5 came out. My messages don't mirror. They do if I start a conversation on my iPad but not from my phone. I don't think this will be sorted until Apple fix the snag where conversations from 2 different devices appear as 2 people in the message lists.

Bryancute

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have it all set up on my iPhone and I want to link it to my iPad.... but my iPad will not verify the email when it gets to that part... I've tried reseting it and googling it and everything!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts