What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm waiting for a iPad 2 jailbreak. Should I....

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stay on iOS 4.3.2 or just upgrade to 4.3.3.
I don't want to upgrade and find out the jailbreak isn't for 4.3.3 :(
Thanks

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go ahead and update. Any jailbreak for 4.3.2 would work with 4.3.3 since apple didn't change much in the update.

Reaction score
There is only one difference between 4.3.2 and 4.3.3, the location tracking, which means that any exploit working on 4.3.2 should also work on 4.3.3, since the two are so similar.

So, you could just stay on 4.3.2, as updating to 4.3.3 does not provide much difference to you. But you could also just update.

Anyway, these are just guesses, the only one's knowing for which iOS an iPad 2 jb will be released are part of the dev-team. A rule of thumb is to only update, when the dev-team has confirmed a jb for that particular iOS version.

doubleR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah it was posted in an article on yoshiblog or something that. Either way if not Sunday I'd guess before the end of May but don't quote me.

darkvisje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you dont need to update then dont, you will always see when you update there will be an jb ready. On the other part, if i was a jailbreaker, i would try to jailbreak the latest version not one before so..
your call ;)

doubleR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've seen no reason to really update since 4.2.1 since all that has been added is airplay. Only useful for appletv and printers with Bluetooth. You could link the standard Bluetooth with the apple keyboard and headphones. All I needed. Unless you can't do without seeing your video on tv I'd wait.

Most reactions