What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im lucky for not getting an iPad out of the box that has bleeding issues

ColemanLee09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try it in a darkroom with the brightness all the way up and have your screen black. Use a plain black wallpaper. That's the only way to test it.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF.

ColemanLee09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea that's the only time when I notice mine so I didn't even bother to exchange it. Doesn't bother me enough.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF.

arbor53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My screen bleeding is pretty bad, I can notice it with the lights on on any sort of darkish screen. I have AppleCare now so they are sending me a new one while I hold onto mine and I send mine back once I get the new one, ( they do need a credit card and withdraw cash but deposit it back once they receive mine) best part of this is I can do it an unlimited amount of times until I get an ipad2 that I'm happy with cause I live pretty far from the nearest apple store, plus you get extra warranty and tech assistance with AppleCare.

Most reactions

Latest posts