What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im gonna give the smart cover a chance tommorow

Tapmyapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive holded off simple cause it doesnt cover the backside. But i think from what i read it could still be the best case for ipad 2. For those of you who own a smart cover....do you not care about the backs?

Bone1986

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a full skin from best skins ever, it gives great protection to the front and back of the iPad .

Sent from my iPad2 using IPF

deog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
find a back cover....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d_E7Qs_nVU]YouTube - arcadia back cover for ipad 2 test[/ame]

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
I love my smart cover. Great for general and ever day use.

Yes, it doesn't cover both front and back at same time. Bu I'm happy with that. I like my device to stay as thin and as visible as possible. I personally don't like covering it up. So the smart cover is good - protects the screen and is awefully thin and clever. I find the iPads own back casing robust enough as it is.

I only use an all over cover when I'm taking it out of the house or on business. Also, the leather one, (which I've got), is most over priced for what it is IMO

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have got to find a QUALITY screen protector, so far I have tried 2 and they have been hard to apply, leave small bubbles and are not fit for purpose. I guess the Zaggmate seems to be the way to go. Don't mind paying, but for quality!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

rmp13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Back cover

Ive holded off simple cause it doesnt cover the backside. But i think from what i read it could still be the best case for ipad 2. For those of you who own a smart cover....do you not care about the backs?

Tap,

i was waiting for something to complement the smart cover. I use this and it works great!

HyperShield Back Cover for iPad 2

I just ordered this. Thanks for posting. I wanted a back cover but not if I had to lose the smart cover. This looks like a good solution.

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That looks good, I'm going to have to get both I think....The cheap stuff just isn't up to the job :)

BangBangAnnie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love my Smartcover, but no scratch protection on the back. So I've got a Stealthguard invisible shield on the back, easy to apply/no bubbles with the wet method. I want to order a Coverbuddy by Switcheasy to protect the back from shocks better. Meanwhile it travels in a neoprene sleeve, with zipper pocket for accessotries.

scubadiver12165

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a smart cover and I bought a separate back cover that's made to work with the smart cover, and I can't be happier.

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My smart cover just didn't work out for me. I got tired of it constantly falling off. My main regret is that i didnt return it soon enough to get my $69 back! I ended up getting a leather case. Much better. From eBay..only $20. Gave up on groves bamboo case too. If I pay $100 and place pre order early April yet they wont delivery till after June 10!

Most reactions