What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iFlash drive

Shadow Catcher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I note that Photo Fast has a flash drive for iPad iPhone using the older connector and assume (I know always dangerous) they will make them in the lightening connector. I hate planned obsolescence but since I have a iPAD 4 Oh Well. The prospect of paying way too much for what you can get for a whole lot less for a PC irks me no end. There is an iPAD app that goes with their drive https://itunes.apple.com/tw/app/i-flashdrive-hd/id525386291?mt=8
Now the question has anyone tried this with a conventional flash drive?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm not sure what your question is...that app will only work that flash drive...so a conventional flash drive is not an option with that software. The usb port on the i-flashdrive is there so you can use it on a PC...the 30-pin connector lets you use it on an iPad with a 30 pin connector. It might be that you can get that 30-pin to lightning connector adaptor from apple to use this device with your iPad 4. They also make a cable. Neither of these go-between devices will work for passing video, though, but they might work for moving various files from the iflashdrive to the iPad....

Most reactions

Latest posts