What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Comex's iPad 2 JB is for 4.3.3 will you...

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Be upgrading to 4.3.3 or staying where you are and using his tool? Whether it be 4.3 or 4.3.x on your iPad 2? Just wondering and why.

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depends if it's untethered or not. If it is then I'll update to 4.3.3 (on 4.3 now), if it's not then I'll wait to see if p0sixninja's is untethered.

OP
S

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it's untethered to be honest but unsure :/

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
AFAIK a tethered userland jailbreak is just not feasible for public release. I can't see a way it could possibly work beyond the installation of mobile substrate...

caparker418

iPF Noob
Reaction score

BornAfflicted

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Post from MuscleNerd

On the iPad 2 JB chat thread MuscleNerd got on and posted:

"comex doesn't release tethered jailbreaks" :)

v0n

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In anticipation !

It's going to be oh so awesome.

This is no place for rude ppl. This is a gentle forum.

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We are all so close to the ultimate coolness..to have our iPads finally jailbroken will be OH SO COOL!! We all want the same thing..now its just a matter of it happening. My 2nd iPad 2 was just shipped(First one had a screen bleed so I am going to compare both and keep the lesser of two evils so to speak) Been TOO obsessed with this thing, refreshing this site LOL..the iPad 2 is just AWESOME but I tell ya, without sbsettings, winterboard, etc..it just feels well, kinda naked

arbor53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
as far as I know as long as apple are still signing 4.3.3 you can stay on 4.3 or whatever your on and then just upgrade to 4.3.3 if the jailbreak works on it,

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
as far as I know as long as apple are still signing 4.3.3 you can stay on 4.3 or whatever your on and then just upgrade to 4.3.3 if the jailbreak works on it,

Yeah the jailbreakme will work on 4.3.1-4.3.3 so everyone can jailbreak :)

Most reactions

Latest posts