What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If apple asked you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If apple came to you and asked what would you like changed on the iPad what would you tell them?

Last edited by a moderator:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lighter weight and more storage, without giving up battery life!

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lighter, proper hdmi output, less proprietary connectors and maybe the ipad mini form factor.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wish it came with color options like the ipod 5th generation. Would be nice to have more options.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I wish it came with color options like the ipod 5th generation. Would be nice to have more options.

That could happen since they will like go with the body design inspired by the 5th iPod touch, as they did with the mini.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish they'd go with a more useful design. The current design is attractive but impractical. I'm waiting for my iPad 4 case to arrive and ipad 4 is slippery without a case, plus the frame edge digs into your hands. I don't see the point of attractive design that you have to cover to make useful.

Some better speakers also would be great. Even my iPhone 4S, Kindle Fire original and Kindle Fire HD, and Samsung Galaxy Note have better speakers, and they're all cheaper than my iPad.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, so optional color choices and have an improved ergonomically designed form to the next ipad. That's seems to be more realistic and make it more functional to use.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think they will improve the edge design (I don't like the knife edge either). I don't believe they will go away from the metal back, however. All those accessory makers will continue to make a living. :)

Last edited:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think they will improve the edge design (I don't like the knife edge either). I don't believe they will go away from the metal back, however. All those accessory makes will continue to make a living. :)

I doubt they'll move away from the metal back, too, at least in the foreseeable future.

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How about this............

I like it the way it is........ :D
Nothing is ever perfect and you change something to suit some people and someone else won't like it.
I'm thrilled every time I fire it up.

The edge doesn't both me at all as I almost always use my Bluetooth keyboard case.......

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
and I gave mine..........what is your issue?

So if Apple asked you, you'd say you like it how it is and you're thrilled? OK, so how is Apple going to sell you a new model? Not that you can't love your iPad as-is, but the thread is about what changes individual users would like to see as Apple works on newer models.

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So if Apple asked you, you'd say you like it how it is and you're thrilled? OK, so how is Apple going to sell you a new model? Not that you can't love your iPad as-is, but the thread is about what changes individual users would like to see as Apple works on newer models.

You better re-read the op's post.............I gave my response and don't need it scrutinized by you because it doesn't fit your idea of the thread.

btw - Maybe you should clear out your inbox so someone could send you a message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts