What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icon there but no picture??? help please

Dave20r84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi ihave an ipad2 in the past couple of days ive noticed the music icon is there but the music symbol picture has gone off the front of it??? Can any1 help me out to get this back please

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is the icon a pale white? Are you jail broken? If yes, all you have to do is respring. That will take care of it (your icon cache has become corrupted).

If you're not jail broken (or the icon is not white) - can you provide a screenshot of what you mean? Because I don't know what it could be, then...

Marilyn

OP
D

Dave20r84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah im jailbroke ill giv it ago see if it works thanks

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since you talk about a jail broken iPad, I've taken the liberty of moving your post over to the Hacking section. That way, if you post back because the respring didn't work, the other Hacking experts here can see your question/comments.

Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts