What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCloud ? ✨

kinglingexe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you tell me what's iCloud for?

How to use it?

Pls answer soon as possible

HowBoutThemPack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The most basic answer is that is a storage device, or hard drive if you will, that is online. So, there is no physical storage device. I believe you get 5gb free.

Sent from my jailbroken iPad2 using iPF

Blue92

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's now 2 GB with the free accounts. I signed up, downloaded it and then deleted the account all last night.

During the setup routine it said it required that location services be enabled with some reason given relating to duplicate photos.

Saw no valid reason for it so it went goodbye.

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blue92 said:
It's now 2 GB with the free accounts. I signed up, downloaded it and then deleted the account all last night.

During the setup routine it said it required that location services be enabled with some reason given relating to duplicate photos.

Saw no valid reason for it so it went goodbye.

Where did you infer it is not 5GB free?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
iCloud is a collective name for several cloud based services. There is not one (short) answer that I can think of that sums it up. At least not one that does not exclude at least one of the services. The best answer I can come up with is to point to Apple's own explanation and say, all that stuff (and maybe a bit more).

So, all this stuff --> Apple - iCloud - Your content. On all your devices.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts