What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCloud

Peteswife41798

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good morning all! I'm having a hard time verifying my email account for iCloud. It says to check my email, but I'm not receiving anything. I've checked my junk mail and nothing there either. All of my other iTunes related emails go through, I don't understand. Any help would be appreciated!

TIA

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try logging into the website at iCloud.com and verifying it there

SheerLuckHolmes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Question about iCloud.com. I go to this site via safari on my iPad2 and I see no way to sign in to anything. All that somes up is links to instructions to activate iCould, install Find My Phone and install Find My Friends. iCloud is activated on my iPad2. Am I mising something or on the wrong web page? Thanks.

tyro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is no way to do it from the iPad, you have to be on a computer. I actually had to buy a new computer because the iCloud control center won't download to a pre- XP on a Windows PC. I had been hoping not to need the computer at all, but I need it more than ever now.

Also, iCloud isn't really a reliable backup, not the same as iDisk. If I delete a document in Pages on the iPad, it disappears from the cloud. So I still need cloud storage, still looking for something as easy to use as iDisk.

Soooo disappointed!

Pam

Ipad1, 3G, 64GB

nurseruthie11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem getting my email verified with iCloud. Even after going online to tell it to send me an email to get verified, no email. I've checked the email address numerous times & it is correct. Been checking my spam folder as well. Please help!
Thanks,
Nurseruthie11

eriktheswiss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I sync my calendar in iCloud, all appointments entered on the iPad are moved back nine hours on my iMac (back to California time?). How can I avoid this?

davidskegg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
eriktheswiss said:
When I sync my calendar in iCloud, all appointments entered on the iPad are moved back nine hours on my iMac (back to California time?). How can I avoid this?

That's an issue I faced. it is to do with time zone support. that has to be turned on

Most reactions

Latest posts