What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICloud ready to go?

wtcoppersmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is the iCloud ready for operations and how do I sign up? Will it work with non-Apple word processing, spreadsheets etc. Or only with Apple software?

Montereybob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not fully operational yet. However, it does work for songs you have purchased from iTunes. I'm sure there will be great media fanfare when it is fully up and running. Stay tuned.

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When it matures later next year I'm confident it will revolutionize the somewhat generic term of 'cloud' computing. Apple won't be satisfied with just offering the same features as the other guys'.

Montereybob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SaberOne said:
When it matures later next year I'm confident it will revolutionize the somewhat generic term of 'cloud' computing. Apple won't be satisfied with just offering the same features as the other guys'.

Yes, the Apple team are the Beatles of tech. Always do it better than all the others.

Most reactions

Latest posts