What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCloud and Windows XP

Kadee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am very confused. I tried to install iCloud with Windows XP and apparently I need Windows 7.
Is this true?

I have an iPad2. This mean I cannot email or do anything with iCloud, and I should just forget about enabling iCloud. I don't mind doing that, but am curious.

Thanks.

Kadee

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kadee said:
I am very confused. I tried to install iCloud with Windows XP and apparently I need Windows 7.
Is this true?

I have an iPad2. This mean I cannot email or do anything with iCloud, and I should just forget about enabling iCloud. I don't mind doing that, but am curious.

Thanks.

Kadee

No, I use XP!!

Sent from my Tricked Out, Sparkly Pink Black Verizon 32GB iPhone 4 using iPF

OP
K

Kadee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply. I don't have a fancy cell phone, and was told I had to download and install using Windows XP.

dickbowyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kadee iCloud for pc needs vista service pack 2 or windows 7 or do know something different?

OP
K

Kadee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much Tom. Do you you iCloud? I am finding that quite a few folks with iPad don't use it.

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well I am not what you would call a power user but my wife and I both have iPads and we use it to sync our calendars, photos and tasks as well as sharing some documents through Goodreader.

Last edited:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Between my husband's and my iPads, iPhones and touch, I upgraded six gadgets to iOS 5 on XP with only one hiccup -- one device was running low on juice, so it hung up the upgrade temporarily. I'm using the Apple cloud for photo stream, notes, contacts and such.

car_yy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so many people used window xp,but i think iCloud is useful for future

Most reactions

Latest posts