What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCloud and sharing music

kennyb20

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know iCloud is almost here and I've been reading a lot to see how it will work, however, what I can't find is how it will handle a situation like my family...we currently have a family acct with my .me as the main subscriber and wife and kids with add on accts. However, we all buy & store music on our main household computer with my acct. Anyone know if we will all be able to stream music with iCloud & iTunes Match?

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Icloud isn't streaming but down loading. You can download on unto 10 different devices using the same account. So you just need to sign into your account on each of the devices.

OP
K

kennyb20

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess I am more concerned about iTunes match and sharing between family accts.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
All of the music in your iTunes account as well as anything you have manually loaded into iTunes on your PC will be available in iCloud and you will be able to select what music syncs on which device...

-t

gnrbeaumont

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The details are confusing. I would like entire familiy to be able to have access to my account MUSIC and PHOTOS, BUT I need to preserve security of my documents (all work related and all confidential). Is this level of user control possible?

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not enough detail is available yet to tell. Sorry.

-t

Most reactions