What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iBooks update!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe Apple does listen after all!

The latest update now has a Collections options where you can separate your books however you want. The app keeps getting better, but unfortunately their offerings still leave a lot to be desired.

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe Apple does listen after all!

When this happens maybe.....

hell.jpg

chandar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The update is buggy in my case. Displays same cover for most of the books in my PDF collection.

While I can use the collections to move my epub files, same does not work well with pdf files.

I have seen the same problem reported in Itunes store. Suggest others planning an update should wait this issue is sorted out.

OP
I

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The update is buggy in my case. Displays same cover for most of the books in my PDF collection.
The update has not effected my PDF covers. They all have the same cover they had before the update.

While I can use the collections to move my epub files, same does not work well with pdf files.
I am able to move PDF files from the PDF "collection" to any other collection with no problems.

Most reactions

Latest posts