What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iBallz - what do you think?

Jarson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just found on ebay something that is called iBallz.

You can find out more on yt ad:

Well I think it's not a very practical thing and a price seems be quite high, especially when it can't (probably) make a stand suitable for watching movies and you have to keep them with you anyway. What do you think? But idea is original tho!

Last edited by a moderator:

iPadmanbearpig

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iBallz are super cool, alittle different looking some might say goofy but defiantly not your standard boring case. I have been using iBallz for about a year now. there great for everything you want to do with your iPad, there super comfortable to hold and make the iPad a much better gaming device, it raises the tablet from all surfaces and has a very small and light footprint. Ofcourse there great drop protection, but also servers many other great purposes. Take a ball off to tilt, hang it by the string, wrap it around a steering wheel, lean it against a wall. iBallz are totally oigional and unique and if you can get over the concept of something truly different, i think you'll really like them. and a $20 iPad case that will protect better then anything else on the market is defiantly a bargain.

Moderation Notice:This post has been edited by IPF staff in accordance with the Forum Rules Please do not post external links. Read the rules! [/QUOTE

Last edited by a moderator:

jedipadmaster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried several cases for our ipads. We have two kids with autism(& one without) and they will really put a case to the test. Our otterbox defender did not last as long as our iBallz have. Plus the iBallz are a fraction of the defender price. I am also an elementary principal, we purchased iBallz for our iPad carts to use in our classrooms and we couldn't be happier. They are affordable and offer great protection. My kids and the ones at school like them because they are fun to carry and you can still hold the iPad. I tell folks all the time every case has its pros and cons but there are more pros to the iBallz then there are cons. Yesterday at Sams my youngest told me that Sams needed to put some iBallz on their iPad (display model) before someone breaks it.

IPadronius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would say you can't call this a "case" by any stretch of the imagination. It may protect the corners but certainly not the screen. They show it dropping but what if you don't drop it on a flat surface, but an irregular one where the unprotected part makes first contact? And how do you slide it into your luggage pocket? Besides, I wouldn't carry my iPad around with goofy looking balls on it - not for professionals, certainly. I would say it has a very limited, niche market.

Most reactions

Latest posts