What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iam really bummed right now..

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my son email today and told me that the trip we had plan to take is beening put off for now..i understand the reason why he can not come over to Rome at the end of sept time frame..

they ask him if he would swap with a guy who needs to go at that time frame for his wife is going to be giveing birth to there child and he was asked to swap with him for the leave time ..

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes i sent a couple hours seeing if they can keep the time frame open intill i can get a something from him telling me the new date for us to try and meet up ..

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

they ask him if he would swap with a guy who needs to go at that time frame for his wife is going to be giveing birth to there child and he was asked to swap with him for the leave time ..

aww...Henry! This ^^ states just what a fine man you raised. Don't you see? He could have said NO, right?

But he did not ~

I feel your pain, I do, but in the end you two will see each other!

322d9c48-1.png

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it more of the only real time we will get togerther for when he get home he spend it with the kids and i really do not want to take that from him because of his divorce from the ex and she can be a little bit of a b--- when it comes to him and time with the kids and i be around a couple of days after he gets home and spend some time with him and the kids ....

so we thought we get togerther in the middle of his tour and do something as father and son ..my thing was i wanted to show him where me and his mom had a couple of tours in and around Italy when i was in the miltiary . it would be fun to take him out and get him drunk and have him let off some stream ..

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
....*grumbles about breeders and pads expecting everything their way....*

I'm not a big fan of people who expect their breeding and family lives to take precedence over anything anyone else is doing.... Maybe I've just been the victim of it too much.. ;)

My sympathies to you.

Most reactions

Latest posts