What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I thought tracking would make it easier to wait?

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We are all like parents waiting for the adoption to go through! I thought it would be easier with the tracking started but I am going crazy waiting for the next point. :( Still nothing new.:comingsoon:

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL, just wait until Saturday. I am going to be looking out of the window for the UPS truck constantly (in between refreshing the tracking to make sure the UPS driver didn't get lazy and skip me).

HX_Guy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wait for all the heart attacks when some people check their tracking information on Saturday and it doesn't say "Out for delivery".

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should be thankful your getting a saturday delivery. My UPS carrier here in the capital of California refuses to make Saturday deliveries,, so i gets to wait till Monday.. I'll be reading all your awesome unwrap stories and maybe whatch some UTube unwraps all the while i sit here balling my brains out.... :confused: I almost choose to do in store pick up but here i though I would help the green and conserve... yea right..... If any of you would like to trade my monday delivery for your saturday delivery.. I'll volunteer.. :D

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried calling the local UPS office to see if you can pick it up? If they are closed on Sat, maybe they will let you pick it up on Friday :)

You should be thankful your getting a saturday delivery. My UPS carrier here in the capital of California refuses to make Saturday deliveries,, so i gets to wait till Monday.. I'll be reading all your awesome unwrap stories and maybe whatch some UTube unwraps all the while i sit here balling my brains out.... :confused: I almost choose to do in store pick up but here i though I would help the green and conserve... yea right..... If any of you would like to trade my monday delivery for your saturday delivery.. I'll volunteer.. :D

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
heeee heee wouldn't that be awesome.... I'll try that..I work two blocks from the distribution center.. I doubt it will happen though since apple is making a big stink for April 3rd delivery..

Gayle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It puzzles me why Apple would only be using UPS when I was told several times by their reps that FedEx would also be delivering. I have yet to see one person post that their iPad is being delivered by FedEx. Also, if SJ wanted the launch to be April 3, I would think any carrier would deliver on time for such a large company--they would have been better off making the date April 1 or 2 and customers could have arranged to get their shipment (even if working) since they will have to do that anyway if the iPads do not arrive until the first of the week.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
UPS is not listing delivery dates on the tracking orders for our iPads as they usually do for normal orders. I dont think they want to deal with some of us i-rates when we discover the real delivery date.... I think Apple should have announced delivery by April 5th rather then causing half of us getting all strung up.... :mad:

Tonyruggles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ya know at least some of you have tracking numbers! mine is still showing "prepared for shipping" Nothing new yet!! It's driving me crazy!!

DanaNgidhu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am going to call UPS for the second time. This time I am going to ask if I can do a pick up. They are going to get sick of us IPAD fanatics!!!

Dana

LMControl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am going to call UPS for the second time. This time I am going to ask if I can do a pick up. They are going to get sick of us IPAD fanatics!!!

Dana

UPS will NOT allow a pick up until the first attempt to deliver has been made and even then you have to call it in and wait until the next day to pick it up.

Just chill....

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score

i am going to see if i can pick up friday night and be able to get it that way ..i do not know if they will let me do that iam calling them in the morning to see and will be driveing up there friday morning to pick up from the main hun in Sac area

Most reactions