What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Store Verification.

warwicl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried to install an Application that required the latest OS. I updated my I Pad and tried to download the application. I was taken to where I had to enter my credit card and billing address. It repeatedly told me my post code was invalid. I tried and tried, eventually the small screen of details went gray then nothing.
I tried to download again and was taken to the billing screen again, same problem. I have reset my I pad several times including back to New Pad. Still the same problem, It does not like my Post code.( I have tried lower case and gaps between each 3 digit group)

Can anyone help, I wish I had not upgraded the firmware, it worked perfectly.

Thanks

OP
W

warwicl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have since updated my I Store account via my computer and all is correct and working.
Still have my I Pad asking for creditcard verification and Post code shown as incorrect. After 2 tries to enter correct details the details window goes grey and nothing.
Contacted the UK I stor ehelp desk, they fobbed me off with a list of help links that I have already tried.
Anyone know whatto do?

Warwick

OP
W

warwicl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have since updated my I Store account via my computer and all is correct and working.
Still have my I Pad asking for creditcard verification and Post code shown as incorrect. After 2 tries to enter correct details the details window goes grey and nothing.
Contacted the UK I stor ehelp desk, they fobbed me off with a list of help links that I have already tried.
Anyone know what to do?

Warwick

Most reactions