What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i spend most time using my…

I spend most of my time using my…

• Total voters

galloschramme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
do you spend more time using your iPad than with your desktop or laptop? or with your iPhone?

has your iPad overtaken your mac/pc?

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad gets most of my attention. My computer has only been used to sync and play a little Everquest2 since I received my iPad.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Dude, sell it! What is the point of spending your life whining about a product that is clearly not for you? Sell it, you can get a pretty good price for one right now......

If you bought the iPad thinking you could "run my business", then you did not do any research as to what the iPad is designed for. While I completely disagree with you about the iPad being a toy, it is in fact what you think so let it go. Why do you spend your limited free time on a forum for a product you don't even use? Why on earth do you keep trolling here?

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only use the PC as slave to the iPad, so I can get documents onto it or print. But that's because Apple wanted it that way...

candafilm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll use my iPad quite a bit. It won't overtake my Macbook though. I do a ton of video editing with Final Cut Pro and my work requires more than the iPad can offer. I'll still be using the iPad as an extension of my laptop though, the same way i used my netbook.

Midnitesp3cial5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dude, sell it! What is the point of spending your life whining about a product that is clearly not for you? Sell it, you can get a pretty good price for one right now......

If you bought the iPad thinking you could "run my business", then you did not do any research as to what the iPad is designed for. While I completely disagree with you about the iPad being a toy, it is in fact what you think so let it go. Why do you spend your limited free time on a forum for a product you don't even use? Why on earth do you keep trolling here?

This is screwed up...this is actually my first post..and i had to quote you for bashing this guy.if he decides to use the forums and he doesnt use his ipad.he sure doesnt have to leave.look at it like this,why bash.he is speaking his mind,his own opinion,an opinion you cant argue with. Stay on subject just like he did.he gave a brief description on what he uses more,Hence the "the subject of the topic."

And obviously he supports the forums very well,if he doesnt use his ipad n he's still around!

P.s i use my ipad as a midi keyboard for my studio.and i use it when im away from my home network.i own a 16gb 3g.and its an all around good use.im am sorta upset that many of the forums i use doesnt always work.at least this one does.

So cmon people stay on subject.dont thread bash.

PEACEnLOVE Mike

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Another first post from someone? (lol) defending this guy, and attacking me.... hemmmm

Well Mike and Mike.... what can I say.....:)

Not that it matters for first post mike here, but I called him a troll because the other mike has spent his 17 post here on ipadforums.net peppering these anti-ipad rants throughout the forums... this was just one.

Lets see if any more accounts are made.....

Last edited:

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everyone has a right to their own opinion. What I don't understand though, is why anyone would sound time on a forum for something they don't like? I can't imagine spending my time reading about something I don't like, but support anyone's right to do so, I guess! :D

Jandy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess I will have to read the terms and conditions again but I did not see the part about not posting on this site unless you are a "fanboy"!

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still use my computer mainly. But my iPad gets a good bit of attention.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Still using the iPad mainly.....

I have set at desks in front of computer screens since 1980 (that's 30 years kids), and heavily since 1984. Laptops gave me some freedom,but the burning legs and weight and the darn mouse pad always put me back at a desk....., but it's like the iPad has released me from prison...... ;)

D

deoknam

i've been spending more time now on my ipad , i use my pc now only for transferring files, converting files. it's such a convenience! love my ipad!

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I damn the people that convinced me to start playing We Rule. Now I am only using my computer today to kill time between building and harvesting.

Most reactions

Latest posts