What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I put an uncool address label on my iPad. What else can I do?

keikowacko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK, being the mom of young kids, I'm always labeling things so I can find their lost stuff. I'd hate to lose my iPad so I stuck a mailing label on the back of my iPad case (the Apple case). Not very secure or sophisticated. What else can I do? Does anyone label their iPads and if so, how?
And, stop laughing at me!!

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well u can always add text to the lock screen wallpaper. Seems more "up to date" than a plain old stick-on label. ;)

Michael

kierandill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you join MobileMe, you can locate you iPad over the internet.

OP
K

keikowacko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well u can always add text to the lock screen wallpaper. Seems more "up to date" than a plain old stick-on label. ;)

Michael

Oh, that's a good idea! Ummm...so how do I do that?

OP
K

keikowacko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you join MobileMe, you can locate you iPad over the internet.

I didn't get MobileMe -- should I? I didn't want to get a new email address (I'd have to get a MobileMe one, right?) I'm syncing with Microsoft Exhange as I have a PC and Blackberry (eek!!), so I thought I didn't need to get MobileMe.

As you can see, I'm not up to speed on how to use this iPad yet!

Most reactions

Latest posts