What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i Pad2 safari browser dark

Kez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi can anyone help me pls, my safari browser has stopped working properly. It looks different I.e. the top has changed. It lets me find a page but once I get there I can't do anything else and the screen is dark and non reactive. I have rebooted the iPad. All other wifi functions are working, I get emails, am using this app on the iPad. It is just safari that Is the issue.

I have not updated to ios 6. Tried debug console in safari settings and it didn't find anything, but I still can't browse the web.

Fixed it did a forced close and that worked yay

Thanks in advance for any help

Kez

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 247820

Hi Kez.

What do you mean by forced close?
Forced close of what?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kez.

What do you mean by forced close?
Forced close of what?

Peter...a force close is when you stop the app. Force the app to close down*by pushing the home button twice ...or a 4-finger swipe upward to bring up your multi-task bar. This will show all the apps that you have visited. By long pressing the app in question, it will begin to jiggle-press the red circle with the negative sign on the app. It will only quit the app and not delete. Than try to re-open the app and test out.

D

Deleted member 247820

Hi Kez.

Thank's for the reply.
So that's what I have been doing?
I use that action, just did not know what it is called!

Most reactions

Latest posts