What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I pad clock

Maksumul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All in a sudden my I pad clock advanced by 12 hours. It was set on automatic. Could anyone please help me.

fuzzyfelts

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My iPad clock has NEVER kept time, it's always at least 5 minutes fast no matter how many times I reset the clock, re-boot the iPad, factory restore etc, it's always wrong!

Sent from Wales, using my iPad & iPF.

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Ive had similar issue, until someone here mentioned that the iPad time syncs with you computer time when you sync up.

Adjust your comp time correctly and your iPad should follow. Mine has. Been showing spot on time for weeks now, where it didn't before

OP
M

Maksumul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i pad clock problem solved

Good Morning friends,
Just solved last night. The time zone of the computer was wrongly set after a recovery last week. After correcting the zone the clock began working fine. Thank You for your suggestions.

fuzzyfelts

iPF Novice
Reaction score
graywolf said:
Or go to settings, general, date and time, and fix it yourself. :)

Lol, well I'd never have thought of going that! 

Sent from Wales, using my iPad & iPF.

Most reactions

Latest posts