What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help New Logic Board in iPad

miky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello i changed my logic board 3g+wifi 64 gb, and all goes well in the begining, when i swicth on itunes logo appere in the screen, after i connect to itunes and it puts in restore mode(correct), and download de 3,2,2 firmware from apple, but after this when finnish (activation) put this "there is a problem with your ipad. we´re sorry the iPad you connected may be damaged and cannot be activated for service we recommend you visit your neares apple store for more information." ok i try to make a downgrade to 3,2,1 but is impossible first the 3194 error in itunes 10 and the 3014 in itunes 9.2, please can anybody helpme or perhaps i have a expensive stone, Thanks

OP
M

miky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
no , i changed the logic board, for a new one from china original, with the same part number , etc and it seems work well,regards

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your warranty is void sorry no way apple will service it at no charge. I find it amazing that you have a iPad under warranty Why did you even attempt to replace the mother board. Only Apple can replace any iPad and for that matter any Apple products under warranty period.....

I have no answers... Why did you replace it in the first place was it faulty or did you just want to upgrade it?

Last edited:
OP
M

miky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i change the touch screen and dont work so weell, so i must to put and left sometimes and i break the t connector Touch screen, so i replace it

OP
M

miky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
im from spain and the logic boar from china but , works well, itunes logo , power button,all screen, only the activation, this is the reason for not to take it back, regards

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nothing we can do sorry.
I am at lost where the iPad came from I have no answers to the problem.

Col

Colin
I am like you totally lost ….

1) i don’t believe you can find in grey market original pieces …

2) why repair by your self a device under waranty

Last Miky YOU MADE MY DAY change the logic board of device under warraunty

Most reactions