What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need Help....Fast

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm going through withdrawel...........my laptop is just not filling the gap until my iPad 4 arrives.
I find myself using my stylus on my Toshiba laptop screen and it just doesn't want to respond.
The screen looks so dull and where the heck is the home button?

Please help. :eek:

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
buerkletucson said:
I'm going through withdrawel...........my laptop is just not filling the gap until my iPad 4 arrives.
I find myself using my stylus on my Toshiba laptop screen and it just doesn't want to respond.
The screen looks so dull and where the heck is the home button?

Please help. :eek:

Sorry buerkletucson, there is no cure for the "I'm-Waiting-For-My-iPad" malady until you get your iPad. I had the same illness over two years ago when Apple first announced the advent of the iPad. I remember finding a CNET article in January 2010 that Apple was going to introduce a new product that will take personal computing to a new level. There was media frenzy around that announcement. This iPad Forum was created so that people who were interested in what this new product was, could come and share or speculate on what this iPad will be. This malady has been manifested in every release of the newer and better iPad.

I have read your other postings as to why you surrendered your iPad (3). Good for you! But this is your cloud within that silver lining! As I said earlier, there is no cure for you until you get your iPad. BUT if you can keep posting here you'll find other folks with a similar malaise-->misery loves company!

OP
buerkletucson

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry buerkletucson, there is no cure for the "I'm-Waiting-For-My-iPad" malady until you get your iPad. I had the same illness over two years ago when Apple first announced the advent of the iPad. I remember finding a CNET article in January 2010 that Apple was going to introduce a new product that will take personal computing to a new level. There was media frenzy around that announcement. This iPad Forum was created so that people who were interested in what this new product was, could come and share or speculate on what this iPad will be. This malady has been manifested in every release of the newer and better iPad.

I have read your other postings as to why you surrendered your iPad (3). Good for you! But this is your cloud within that silver lining! As I said earlier, there is no cure for you until you get your iPad. BUT if you can keep posting here you'll find other folks with a similar malaise-->misery loves company!

:D

Yea seems there's always a negative to every positive......
Seriously, it does feel somewhat weird without it. Strange how we are creatures of habit and when something is gone that your used to it seems like a sense of emptiness.
Hopefully I get it Friday as promised and all will be well again.........it's worth the wait, especially in my case with no monetary outlay. :thumbs:

Most reactions

Latest posts