What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I miss my iPad

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So I sold my iPad 2 to buy the new iPad. I miss my iPad terribly. I seriously can't wait until Friday to gets here.

Anyone else feeling like your missing an important part of their everyday routine without the iPad?

SassyLina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sold mine but they can't take possession until Friday lol. I feel your pain though. My husband gets jealous of my iPad because I use it so much.

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I seriously cannot imagine life without my iPad!

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did not sell my iPad, but my wife decided that she would take it to her sister so she can get used to it. I do not know if I can control myself without it.

Nikki86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I sold my iPad 2 to buy the new iPad. I miss my iPad terribly. I seriously can't wait until Friday to gets here.

Anyone else feeling like your missing an important part of their everyday routine without the iPad?

I'm in the same boat, I sold my iPad 2 almost two weeks ago. I'm so ready for my new iPad to get here.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have both my OG iPad and my ipad2, so nope, not missing it :D

Lol. I'm with you. I don't think I could go a day comfortably without my iPads. I'm so addicted that I added an iPad 2 to an iPad 1 just so that I'd always have one charged up. And a lot of times, I watch Netflix on one and surf on the other. If I broke or lost lost one, I'd be at the Apple store waiting for them to open, so I could replace it.

iRaptor25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sold my iPad today. Already miss it. Thankfully its not too long, and I do have this firesale touchpad hanging around... pale imitation that it is.

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
Luckily with gazelle's 30 day policy I wont have to part ways with my ipad until my new one is in hand. Huzzah!

Sent from The Droid... The one you were looking for...

Vishal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
freebirdforever said:
Luckily with gazelle's 30 day policy I wont have to part ways with my ipad until my new one is in hand. Huzzah!

Sent from The Droid... The one you were looking for...

But they pay you less than sell it on ebay

Mikekan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sold my ipad 2 as well two days ago and really cant cant wait! I count the days to the 23rd! I was so used to it! :D

Gayle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would seriously be in withdrawal without an iPad. Cannot wait until Friday but until then my original is working great.

Most reactions

Latest posts