What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Love Halloween! The Official Halloween Thread:)

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
flying_vampire_bat_about_to_suck_your_blood_with_happy_halloween_text_0515-1008-2503-1917_SMU.jpg

My favorite time of the year! I need to change my avatars to fit.:) Anyone going to any parties? What will your kids be?

Do you even recognize Halloween in your part of the world? Our neighborhood is decorated already and very scary! We go to this haunted house set up downtown that costs $10 and three hour wait in line ~ scares the hell out of you!

pumkinimages.jpg

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We love Halloween too! My birthday is the 29th and my hubby's is the 31st so we have a Halloween party every year to celebrate our birthdays. We dress up, decorate the house, play creepy music, eat pumpkin soup, Halloween cakes and sweets etc... Our kids love it!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I'll be damn, woman! At least someone does. You must take pictures! I am going as Captain Condom this year:) LOL! What are you guys going to be?

Last edited:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You are going to have to give me a chance to look for one now!
I am usually a witch and hubby is a devil. I have a good witchy laugh and cackle to match too! My hair is starting to look grey now as well sadly but hey we are all old eventually.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nahh! I got one. I've just never downloaded for halloween before. Remember I'm a newbie when it comes to forum avatars. I can't believe I've been on here for 7 months. Time flies. I like being a super guru by the way!

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, I'll be damn, woman! At least someone does. You must take pictures! I am going as Captain Condom this year:) LOL! What are you guys going to be?

I'm dressing up as the dirty old man that tells those rotten darn kids to keep the hell off my lawn, you little rapscallions. No, wait, that's me every night.

Perhaps I'll go as Justin Bieber.

Last year I went as Fat Cher and I was a hit. I had a device device that would auto-tune every word I spoke. My mates and I got together, wore the same lavish gowns, and entertained old people at the home with various versions of "If you Believe." Damn straight it scared them, but it was 'All Hallows Eve,' after all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We celebrate it over here but not as you Americans do....what is the big thing with Halloween, what exactly is it?? is it a public holiday over there, what is it celebrating.......Sorry for all the questions, bit of a non believer on this one!!

What a question. Hard to sum up, so this is what Professor Wikepedia says:

Halloween - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:

Captain Condom.....is that scary?

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
That was great Bob, thanks, I hope everyone puts plenty of pictures up of there frivolity and parties. Im really looking forward to seeing SP as Captain Condom....that sounds awesome!! it will be great to see some of the avatars changing to pictures of members in halloween costumes!!

Most reactions

Latest posts