What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just found the jailbreak files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazyjackson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dude, no offence, but a h4cker you are not. w3.org is not some secret site where Comex hides his files... You are embarrassing yourself, but please don't post any more about what you think you have found in the jbme source code...

Ha you burst the poor guy's bubble, he thought he found some cool secret stuff...

My bubble is not bursted ;)

I always take note of EVERYTHING no matter even if it is barely relevant
...which this is somehow

the files are stored somewhere on the internet so it has to be possible to find them :p

Index of /saffron/_/

http://www.jailbreakme.com/saffron/jbme3.php#
Edit: discuss

Comex just tweeted that they're down, right after I found them. now when you click on one it says error ot orgin.

Edit: I'm posting a screenshot since he took it down
Edit2: Look at the time I posted that I found this in the jailbreak discussion thread. I found this before everyone started posting about this. Please do not lock this thread.

Last edited:
OP
C

Crazyjackson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WOW! 70 guests viewing this... probably a lot from twitter... make sure to follow me! Lol

Edit: up to 100 now...

Edit: I refresh the page again and already 7 more...

140 guests... sign up people this is a great forum :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts