What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a game idea

War_Princess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I just finished my first goal which is a children's fantasy novel, which has 90,000 words and soon to be released for all over the world to purchase.
I really enjoy playing online games including iPad, IPhone and all games App store has to download. I have always had an idea for a game. Where do I go from here? Who do I get in contact with? :)

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
you could try and find someone on one of the app developer freelance sites.
But I would defiantly check out that the person has made your type of game before and that the quality is up to your standards for what a game should look like. They usually have different types of payment methods like pay by hour, or have payment by certain goals being met. for example you could give a total payment price point, pay a certain amount up front to start out, then once they complete certain things they get other payments until its finally complete where they then get the final payment. Most of them like to be paid by the hour however and its not going to be cheap.

also if you plan to do a demo version thats free as well as a paid version. Just make it one single app that everyone downloads for free, then for extras or once they pass the first set of levels have and In-App Purchase to unlock the full set of items.

Last edited:

francis101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there..
I could recommend you to go on different freelance sites like oDesk and elance..
You can simply just put some job post there saying you wanted to hire app developers for your project and then a lot of applicants will apply for it..
All you have to do is to find a good contractor and planned it out with him/her.. :)

OP
War_Princess

War_Princess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh really? Thank you for your comments! I will check it out :)

hex79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi princess)

I'm indie game developer and currently looking someone for game storytelling. Please if you interesting to try write some short tales for magic game feel free to drop PM to me. Thanks!

OP
War_Princess

War_Princess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Indie developer!

I will be happy to tell you some storytelling for games. Do you have a personal email? I could contact you through there if you like :)

Thanks
War Princess

OP
War_Princess

War_Princess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Noah,

I don't quite understand what you mean by you saying "good one" lol

Androidfonefan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WarPrincess, welcome.
You have however made a mistake in your first post.

You mention your first book. But you don't tell us the title of the book how are we supposed to be able to buy it.
Is there anything else about it you can share?

Sent from my A1_07 using Tapatalk 2

OP
War_Princess

War_Princess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey,

Like I mentioned in my first post, my novel is soon to be released. When it is out I will be more then happy to give you the name :)

Regards,
War_Princess

nicolastaboada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats! Go in wich that amazing creativity! Hope u Rock the world with that novel!

nicolastaboada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Soraya the mistakes! I have my iPad 2 in spanish and correct wrongly always (when im writing in english) i ment go on with...

Most reactions

Latest posts