What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got my IPad!

Mary J

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I posted a week or so ago with questions on the IPad. I decided to get one. I got it this past Tuesday. As each day goes by I am liking it more and more. I got the wifi only, 16g. I also bought the mobile me. But haven't opened it yet, unsure if I want to keep it or not. It as a $30.00 rebate and gives me 20g's more, I believe she said. Does anyone here have it, and is it worth the money? Also wanted to ask about anti-glare screen protector's, is the one better than the other?

Thanks again in advance for all your help :)

Mary J

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you only use it at home you should be fine. Thing to remember is glass is hard to scratch. Dust (sand) is what scratches your glass.

If you want one go for it. I have one on my iPhone an I got used to the feel until the iPad arrived. Glass vs rubber feel.. You decide.

Glad you like it, and welcome!!

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there!

i have my ipad for 4 months now, and it still surprises me. ;)

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I posted a week or so ago with questions on the IPad. I decided to get one. I got it this past Tuesday. As each day goes by I am liking it more and more. I got the wifi only, 16g. I also bought the mobile me. But haven't opened it yet, unsure if I want to keep it or not. It as a $30.00 rebate and gives me 20g's more, I believe she said. Does anyone here have it, and is it worth the money? Also wanted to ask about anti-glare screen protector's, is the one better than the other?

Thanks again in advance for all your help :)

Mary J

Buy the Moshi I Vue anti glare,you wont be disappointed,no sticky mess or bubbles and goes on it seconds,so easy. Check out the thread on screen protectors.:)

Al.

Most reactions

Latest posts