What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I-cloud verification e-mail in the bermuda triangle?

T4runner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought a new IPAD 2 16GB past weekend. In setting it up I must have done something wrong, as I am not receiving any of the verification e-mails it says it is sending? I hope I did not do a typo on my e-mail but everything I see in my IPAD2 states my correct e-mail.

How do I go back and check my original settings? or do I need to do the PC Itunes hookup thing?

EDIT ADDENDUM: I have double checked the e-mail address shown for the I-Cloud sign-up on my IPAD2 and it shows my correct address. However, when I check my PC for incoming e-mail (including spam) it never shows anything requesting verification. I now have a vicious loop of the same popup statement of "ICLOUD needs verification" or something like that if I try anything like downloading APPS. So it is not getting to me.
Could it be my smtp or pop3 settings?

Last edited:

Most reactions