What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I cloud help.

andrew james

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have just had 4 s iPhone and new iPad for work but struggling with a few things. Firstly I have set up iCloud but my pictures will not transfer automatically from my phone to pad . I have all the settings turned on inn I cloud but still no good. Think cloud works as this app went to my phone when purchased on my pad automatically. Please help one of the reasons I purchased was to do this. Many thanks.

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
andrew james said:
Have just had 4 s iPhone and new iPad for work but struggling with a few things. Firstly I have set up iCloud but my pictures will not transfer automatically from my phone to pad . I have all the settings turned on inn I cloud but still no good. Think cloud works as this app went to my phone when purchased on my pad automatically. Please help one of the reasons I purchased was to do this. Many thanks.

Have you turned on photostream,
The setting is under iCloud, both devices require this to be on , and a valid Internet connection

curly5079

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, you must use wifi only to stream photos, so switch off mobile data, in settings, and ensure that you have a strong wifi connection, good luck

Most reactions

Latest posts