What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can't wait to get my iPad!!

Nfs

iPF Noob
Reaction score

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi NSF...slick wraps is one of our supporting vendors here. So you will definitely get good info if you do a search of existing threads.

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to: Acessories, Help, Apple News, Hacking, Gaming, Business/Education, Special Needs and Health.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

OP
Nfs

Nfs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Woooooo iPad on Friday :)

Anna84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am getting mine in June while in Texas so for me its going to be the longest month EVER! Hope you enjoy your iPad :D

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anna84 said:
I am getting mine in June while in Texas so for me its going to be the longest month EVER! Hope you enjoy your iPad :D

Ann-it will come before you know it!! You are going to love it!!

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a similar skin...they are very thin and the other case should still fit fine with the skin in place. The skin will protect against scratches that occur when your iPad is not inside the case. They happen quickly.

Last edited:
OP
Nfs

Nfs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a similar skin...they are very thin and the other case should still fit fine with the skin in place. The skin will protect against scratch that occur when your iPad is not inside the case. They happen quickly.

Thank u for replying! I wrote to slickwrapz on here and they think it will fit also :)

AmazingGraceTx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I remember waiting for my iPad and it was the slowest week ever the last few hours before FedEx came were the slowest hours ever! Have fun with your iPad. It's the coolest thing ever!

OP
Nfs

Nfs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I remember waiting for my iPad and it was the slowest week ever the last few hours before FedEx came were the slowest hours ever! Have fun with your iPad. It's the coolest thing ever!

I dnt have to wait for deliver but I do have to travel more than an hour to the apple shop, but still cnt wait! :)

OP
Nfs

Nfs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So guess what I'm doing :) iPad on the lap and currently typing this message from it! Al set up and totally loving it! :D

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So guess what I'm doing :) iPad on the lap and currently typing this message from it! Al set up and totally loving it! :D

Alright, Nfs! So happy for you-isn't it just grand??

Enjoy and have fun here with us! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts