What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can't see my apps but i can find then using the search

Bikie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have this problem, I have a number of apps that are are not visible but I can still find them on the iPad search and therefore are still usable. How can this be possible? Where the heck are they hidden?

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They may be on a different home page. From the main home page, swipe left (swiping right gets to the search page), you can move them around by pressing on them until they wiggle, then slide it where you want it (careful not to hit the little "x").

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is possible to hide applications using tweaks such as SBSettings or Poof.

If you have SBSettings, open the panel, press "more", then choose "Hide Icons" and if any are turned off, turn them back on again to see them.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Also, if you have a 'lot' of apps, the iPad will only display so many screens.

When you run out of screen you can keep loading apps, but they have to place to appear. The usual solutions is to make some folders (drag some apps on top of each other in jiggle mode). There is still a limit on how many folders and apps, but it's much, much higher.

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
assuming you are jailbroken, and used up all 11 pages, nopagelimits tweak should hook you up.

OP
Bikie

Bikie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is possible to hide applications using tweaks such as SBSettings or Poof.

If you have SBSettings, open the panel, press "more", then choose "Hide Icons" and if any are turned off, turn them back on again to see them.

This was exactly the solution to my problem. Thank you very much. and thank you the rest who replied, much appreciated.

Most reactions