What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can't see anything under "Purchased" tab. Pls help.

Vaden15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As i was browsing through the Apps tabs (Featured, Genius, Top Charts, etc.) i noticed it doesn't show anything when i tap on the Purchased tab... I have no idea why this is so. Perhaps my son tinkered with something that made it that way?? Thanks for any help you guys can give. Thanks

Last edited:

lessparky1972

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@Vaden ... its seems to be something with the store .. as there is another forum talking about it and there are others experiencing the same thing.

OP
Vaden15

Vaden15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yup thanks, i know. Now if i could delete this thread i made....

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No need to delete. It will be useful for anyone who comes looking for an answer to this problem.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

the_huntress

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem. Every device that i installed ios 6 on shows nothing under purchased apps. Instead i see a spinning circle and the app crashes.

There are post about this on Apples ipad forum.

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Still cant use the purchased apps tab on my ipad2. White screen for about 45 seconds then crashes. I havent updated to 6.01 but from I have read the update hasn't fixed this

Most reactions

Latest posts