What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can't believe I just bought the red leather front cover only ipad 3!

UbuFamily

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The salesman told me that the product are rare and unique because a certain percentage of the price will be donated to the world's unlucky victim of nature disasters. The funny part is that the value of the red "cover-only" leather is equal to the price of magsafe power adapter or airport express base station. LOL

For those of you doesn't know how the cover-only look like, feel free to google image it :D
It covers the front screen which is good but the back of the Ipad, are tollaly naked :p

Anyway, I still love it because having that type of cover is just like being elegance and exclusive. With the red leather as cover, makes the owner a cool person. More important, the huge black Apple's Logo at the back is visible to public. That matter much!

Regards

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Nakedbabytoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice! When I was waiting in line to get my ipad2, I had originally decided on a black iPad with a (red) leather cover(you know, those special ones that some of the proceeds go to aids in Africa). But then the more I looked at the darn display of iPad pics and covers over the 6 hour wait....I decided to go with a white iPad & a lime cover(I guess I thought white needed a more colorful cover to match??!!)
I had that for a while but disliked how worried I was about dropping my iPad or scratching the back, so I now have an Oberon leather bifold cover, hand tooled no less!
It is funny what what won't pay sometimes for nice! But hey, I look at the cover ALL THE TIME so I might as well like it!

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Man that's a bright red case. I would probably get a headache looking at that case too long lol!

OP
UbuFamily

UbuFamily

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice! When I was waiting in line to get my ipad2, I had originally decided on a black iPad with a (red) leather cover(you know, those special ones that some of the proceeds go to aids in Africa). But then the more I looked at the darn display of iPad pics and covers over the 6 hour wait....I decided to go with a white iPad & a lime cover(I guess I thought white needed a more colorful cover to match??!!)
I had that for a while but disliked how worried I was about dropping my iPad or scratching the back, so I now have an Oberon leather bifold cover, hand tooled no less!
It is funny what what won't pay sometimes for nice! But hey, I look at the cover ALL THE TIME so I might as well like it!

LOL same with me, while waiting for my white ipad3 stock arrive, I think too much on the cover too..especially on the colour! For me, a white ipad is suitable with red colour.. I see you tried the ipad cover, isn't that making your ipad warmer? Everyone agreed that ipad 3 running a little bit warmer compared to the previous generations. So a cover is like wearing a blanket during summer! he he he

OP
UbuFamily

UbuFamily

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also like the red leather case for ipad. the red leather case View attachment 26142looks beautiful.

Beautiful cover you got there. I liked it too but I think I can't suit with that wide sizes. I always bring my ipad to coffee shop where the coffee table are not that spacy enought to put that ipad on! LOL!

OP
UbuFamily

UbuFamily

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Man that's a bright red case. I would probably get a headache looking at that case too long lol!

The picture above you seeing are a brand new case just got out from it box. Try using it a week and it will darken a little bit which is a natural condition for leather. Besides that, having a bright and obvious red colour case could got you fully cautious and attention of your Ipad placing. Who knows you're a forgetful person? Hehe < Red is Dangerous>

Most reactions

Latest posts