What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i am new user and i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

vengatdhesh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i am a new user to forum as well new to apple... thanks... plz help me
My ipad3 is on 5.1.1 and i jailbroke it with absinthe 2.0.4... why aint i able 2 download most of the themes and other applications. It either asks me 2 purchase or either notifies springboard has crash for hd themes, and for certain themes after applying its only 1/4 of the screen, so small. I would like 2 know also, why there are only 200++ games available in the cydia or you gentlemen ts has more than that? as well i cant find the same games that are available on apple store, as i wanted to download games for free that requires purchasing on apple store... plzzz update me, i am new 2 apple.​

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Getting games for free that require a purchase on the App Store is piracy and we do not allow discussion of such on our forums. It is also illegal so to download such games for free would make you a thief.

Piracy and Jailbreaking are not the same!

This thread is now closed.

The Archangel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts