What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am new to forum

Sunnyday

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I live in the Tampa area. This is my first forum so that is exciting. I'll figure out how this works and come back with an interesting observation I've made.

Sunnyday

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
white%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EWelcome, SunnyDay!%5E_%5E.gif

Love your name, your post, your positive attitude. Love it all.

Post of the day!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Sunnyday - great name & welcome to the forum! :)

Love the Tampa Bay area - wife & I visit FL often - usually in your area, we've stayed at the Don Cesar - one of those old wonderful pink Florida hotels - might return next year some time?

st-petersburg-beach-don-cesar-beach-resort-and-spa-st-petersburg-fla270.jpg

OP
S

Sunnyday

iPF Noob
Reaction score
giradman said:
Hi Sunnyday - great name & welcome to the forum! :)

Love the Tampa Bay area - wife & I visit FL often - usually in your area, we've stayed at the Don Cesar - one of those old wonderful pink Florida hotels - might return next year some time?

Hi Giraman

I'm winging this how to answer answer and at this time not sure how I got to this screen.

We love the Don Cesar - stayed a couple of nights for our 10th anniversary. We also had a boat about 10 years ago when we first came here and our captain could drive us up right in back so we could walk in. That sounds pretentious, and maybe it was at that time, but now with the present economy there won't be new boats or cars for a while. The food there is pretty good there.

We are originally from Colorado, though like paradise better. ;)

Sunnyday

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
We love the Don Cesar - stayed a couple of nights for our 10th anniversary....

Hi again Sunnyday - looking forward to our return to the Don Cesar - we have so many Floridian choices that it is difficult to choose - the west coast seems to be our next preference and my wife loves that hotel - if we do return, will be our 4th visit - plenty of great food in the area so not a problem! :)

OP
S

Sunnyday

iPF Noob
Reaction score
giradman said:
Hi again Sunnyday - looking forward to our return to the Don Cesar - we have so many Floridian choices that it is difficult to choose - the west coast seems to be our next preference and my wife loves that hotel - if we do return, will be our 4th visit - plenty of great food in the area so not a problem! :)

The interesting phenomenon noted is that I unpacked an outdoor solar lamp and put it together while the iPad was in my lap. The light from the iPad was able to charge the solar panel. We have a sunroom that has IV blocking glass, and therefore we can't get solar lights to work out there. Don't suppose there is any ultraviolet coming off the iPad screen, is there?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions