What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am back!

iPadIssues

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been away for a while. The last time I was here was right before the iPad 2 came out. I bought the first iPad, but I ended up giving it away to somebody else. I started to want a tablet again so about a year ago I purchased an Android tablet for slightly less than the price of the iPad. I loved how the OS worked, but terrible customer service as well as a lack of app support ruined it for me. I decided that I needed something more. I've been looking at videos of the iPad 3 and I got the same feeling that I had when I first got an iPad. Its such a revolutionary device, and that has become even truer than since the device just came out. I am ready to have one of these again, and I expect to make my purchase within a week from now. Good to be back!

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
welcome back,i'm sure you will love the New iPad when you get it,enjoy the forum.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iPadIssues said:
I've been away for a while. The last time I was here was right before the iPad 2 came out. I bought the first iPad, but I ended up giving it away to somebody else. I started to want a tablet again so about a year ago I purchased an Android tablet for slightly less than the price of the iPad. I loved how the OS worked, but terrible customer service as well as a lack of app support ruined it for me. I decided that I needed something more. I've been looking at videos of the iPad 3 and I got the same feeling that I had when I first got an iPad. Its such a revolutionary device, and that has become even truer than since the device just came out. I am ready to have one of these again, and I expect to make my purchase within a week from now. Good to be back!

Hi there and welcome...

-I just deleted your other post which wasa duplicate of this message. Please do not do this as it is against forum rules. We want to keep topics to one thread to make it easier for members to follow the discussion and assist as needed. This cannot be done when there are multiple threads present.

Most reactions

Latest posts