What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hulu on Iswifter

madameJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a repeat of someone else's post!?

Just bought iswifter and was hoping to use hulu not hulu+ on this app...But it is saying that my device is potentially from out of the country and won’t let me go any further. It also says that I have to disable my anonymizer?

Is there a way around this or has it been blocked in order to push hulu+?

Thanks

vail

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same problem. How do I disable anonymizer to view Hulu through iSwifter?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Hulu seems to know when you are using iSwifter in trying to view it's accounts. AFAIK, Hulu doesn't work with any of the Flash browsers currently in the App Store. You can get the Hulu+ app, but then it only works on a subscription plan (as in, costs money).

The best thing you can do is to get a remote desktop app that'll let you access your personal computer. That way, it's actually your computer accessing Hulu, not the iPad. Your computer will stream to the iPad with the app.

Hope that clarifies.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts