What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy folks!

youngun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been eyeing up the iPad since it came out, now the iPad2 is here it has sparked my interest again.

My hobbies are sports/business/cars.

I do love gadgets, but the funny thing is I don't own many. I got the 4GB iPod mini from 5 years ago and my phone is the Nokia N95!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

I have an N95 too - but I'm ashamed to admit it on this site....:)

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
youngun

youngun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The N95 has served me well for 4 years, however I'll be looking to get a new phone before end of this year, hopefully the iPhone 5 if its to be realased before Septemeber!

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
I have an N95 too - but I'm ashamed to admit it on this site....:)

Tim
Scotland

Don't be ashamed, Tim... just go sit in the corner for your obligatory time out!

I'd like an iPhone 4 but I don't think my wife would be too happy - she can't understand what all the fuss is about the iPad.

Tim

In my case, I owned an iPhone 3G and then purchased the iPad. The logical conclusion? Upgrade to iPhone4 (and I've never looked back.) Honestly, I was upset at the OS 4.2 update which slowed my iPhone3G to a crawl.

P.S. My wife owns an iPad2 and TOTALLY gets it!

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have been eyeing up the iPad since it came out, now the iPad2 is here it has sparked my interest again.

I do love gadgets, but the funny thing is I don't own many. I got the 4GB iPod mini from 5 years ago and my phone is the Nokia N95!
Howdy mate, once you get the iPad, it's going to be difficult to put down :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com

You got that right! It's keeping me up at night. Is there a 12 step program for iPading?

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score

You got that right! It's keeping me up at night. Is there a 12 step program for iPading?
Maybe another iPadder can answer this question for us. I'm in the same boat as you :p

Most reactions