What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How will the new "retina" apps look...

Wakeupdead87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been trying to find this information everywhere!! Mabye im just an idoit:D

Anyways, I was considering buy my first iPad but $500 for a 16gb is alot of dough, besides i'd rather have a 32gb. My question to you Ipadforums.net, since developers are revamping all olders apps to make them super crisp retina display apps how would they look on an iPad 2? $350 for a refreb isn't that bad. But I dont wanna waste my money on old technology.

PS I used an iPad 1 for a about a few weeks and I thought that was pretty good picture quality, but If its neccassary for me to just buy the "new" ipad I guess ill have to shell out the extra bucks, lets me hear some opinions:ipad-back:

AlxiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad 2 is still a serious piece of kit. Whilst ok it does not have that awesome retina display I think it has a great screen. It's good enough for my needs anyway. When I saw the new iPad announced I could not warrant the upgrade just for the display. Maybe the next incarnation will force me to ditch this great device.

Sent from my 32GB WiFi + 3G iPad 2

Most reactions