What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How transfer purchased apps from one ipad to another?

Amethystium0818

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have two iPad 2s. On first iPad is 16 GB and i have lot of bought apps in that. Due to small hard drive i want to transfer them to ipad 64 gb. I did transfer some of the games via itunes. But some games such as cooking dash, burger bustle are not being recognized as bought apps when i hit "already purchased" button in the game. Ipad no. 1 has different apple id then one in ipad no. 2. Is there any other way i can transfer these kind of apps in another ipad?

AnonymousNoOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It has to be the same appleID, iTunes account. Do not setup as new iPad, transfer old account to new iPad.  

OP
A

Amethystium0818

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AnonymousNoOne said:
It has to be the same appleID, iTunes account. Do not setup as new iPad, transfer old account to new iPad.  
Since i have already setup a new account in the new ipad can i still recover the old apple id in new ipad using itunes or any other method?

AnonymousNoOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try this do a complete restart, at this point it should be like brand new iPad form the store then setup the iPad the way I told you in the other post. Then pull everything out iCloud.   རཌ༮བ

OP
A

Amethystium0818

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sure i will try that.. I also play restaurant story, bakery story which are online games.. If you know anything about do you think restarting the ipad to factory settings will wipe off the of these games? I doubt it since they store data on company's server but thought i should make sure with you. Thanks for your help!

AnonymousNoOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everything should be in the iCloud. Make sure you use the right Game CenterID you want. Also backup everything up to iCloud from your first iPad to be safe. Try that let me know if it works out. When you restart look for option to use the appleID you want.
 

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I agree. I just recently purchased an iPad 2. I set it up from the the most recent backup of my iPad 1 from iCloud. I was very impressed, it restored everything. I mean everything! All the apps, their data/docs, all ipad settings, I had to do nothing except wait for all this to happen.

Most reactions