What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Tough Is the ipad, poor ipad...

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ouch..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGUppxoJUVg]YouTube - Brand new ipad getting smashed by a baseball bat[/ame]

jkhonea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I'm still trying to figure out the purpose of these retarded stunts. Maybe the baseball bat should be turned on the heads of the people using them to knock some sense into them.

Moronic asses.

OP
Ultrimate

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah, some dude did it with the ps3 when it came out and the xbox360, basically they pay 500 bucks to get views on YT..

but Im amazed at how tough the ipad is, thru all that bashing it held up pretty good, especially the back of it..

jkhonea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
yeah, some dude did it with the ps3 when it came out and the xbox360, basically they pay 500 bucks to get views on YT..

but Im amazed at how tough the ipad is, thru all that bashing it held up pretty good, especially the back of it..

I was going to say, on the whole, I think it did a pretty damn good job overall. They probably helped it more than hurt it. ROFL

Seeing these little twerps is indicative of the Johnny Knoxville, Jackass generation. I'll admit I watched the show for awhile too, but never thought about doing anything this stupid.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After dropping it and repeatedly striking it, those clowns express contempt that the iPad is broken. I'll bet that there isn't a double-digit IQ amongst them.

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks like a bunch of Best buy employees outside of a store. I would bet it was a dead iPad already.

jkhonea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com

jkhonea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iffen englicth wuzent so hard eyed sleek beter.

(Try getting that past iPad autocorrect)

Most reactions