What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to view photostream album on IPAD 2?

Bootsylongwood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad OS 5.1 user guide mentions going to the photostream album and then save the photo to store it locally on the ipad. The issue is I can't seem to find how to view this album with a standard app. I use the Camera app to view my photos and to my knowledge is the default photo app. I know photostream is working because some of my photo editing apps show the folder. However, I have to assume there is a standard iPad app to view this folder since photostream is standard functionality.

I apologize if someone already answered this question and appreciate any help.

joeyteel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the Photos app (the one with the Sunflower icon) there should be a series of buttons under the status bar. With the photo stream enabled they should (at a minimum) be Photos (shows all photos taken with the iPad or synced to it) Photo Stream, Albums, and Places.

If the photo stream button is missing, try turning off the photo stream and then turn it back on and it should show up.

Most reactions