What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to use The new ipad as a graphic tablet?

yash akhauri

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[h=1]How to use The new ipad as a graphic tablet?[/h]
Hey, i want to use my ipad as a graphic tablet. I am only 14 years old, so i do not need it for complex drawings or other complicated things. I just need it to create tutorials on advanced physics and upload it online. Just like khan academy or other tutorials like that. It if for my personal project, i would only need to write, or at the max draw simple graphs. How can i use it as a graphic tablet for free?
I do not want to waste money so it would be better if there is any way to connect ipad with my Laptop, use paint and record it as i do my work and upload it online.
How can i do that? Please do not comment on the efficiency of real graphic tablets please focus on my problem. If i need to, i can afford graphic tablets, but will just be futile for future uses, so it would be much better to use ipad as i need it for basic videos.

Please tell me how i can connect it with my PC and use paint or any other software.
Also, it should be a video tutorial, in any format similar to mp4 etc...
It is just for free sharing purposes.

IMPORTANT
Also, is there any way i can do the same without establishing a PC-iPad connection, just do the whole tutorial on ipad and then tranfer it to my laptop?

Thank you for your time and efforts, your help is appreciated :) :)

devGOD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For iPad only Microsoft OneNote or EverNote for the text
Drawing part - Bamboo Paper or Pen HD

I use all four programs

OP
Y

yash akhauri

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can i record using pen HD or bamboo paper? I need to record it, WITH Audio. I can do audio alternatively but i would still like it if i can do audio along with it... Please reply so that i can start with my project soon
Thank you for reading I really appreciate it. :)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You may want to look at Doodlecast Pro. You can make some nice videos that resemble the Khan Academy's with this tool alone.

EDIT: It appears to be on sale for free for a limited time, so if you're quick you can try it at no cost.

Last edited:

DocPhyz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, Twerppoet. I've been using Educreations whiteboard app for a few months, but I just took advantage of your news, and think Doodlecast may be more versatile. Always pays to read your posts!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks, Twerppoet. I've been using Educreations whiteboard app for a few months, but I just took advantage of your news, and think Doodlecast may be more versatile. Always pays to read your posts!

No problem. It's one of those apps I'm always meaning to do something really cool with. ;)

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You may want to look at Doodlecast Pro. You can make some nice videos that resemble the Khan Academy's with this tool alone.

EDIT: It appears to be on sale for free for a limited time, so if you're quick you can try it at no cost.

I would also like to say thanks for the suggestion.

Most reactions