What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to use stylus

BuyerMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been looking for an easier way to take notes on my iPad at meetings. I thought a stylus might be a good idea, but when I tried one at the apple store, I found that my hand kept touching the screen while I was trying to use the pen. How are you using a stylus without your hand touching the screen? Maybe a cloth might help. Let me know. Thanks!!

Mike

Qdiddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Most of the note taking apps such as upad and notes plus have a feature for a palm protector where u pull it up so u can rest your hand naturally. It usually at the bottom of the main note taking screen.

Obsidian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
try noteshelf. It's a note taking app and it includes wrist guard. It makes the part of the screen where you'd normally touch inactive.

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have tried several and really like Note Taker HD.

It offers the option of writing in an enlarged mode in a separate screen, which is reduced in size for the main window. Reduces hand tremor wiggles a lot. There is also a palm protector in another mode. Plus, there is some vector graphics capability.

djaanbutt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently received a Bamboo Fun as a gift. I followed all the instructions & installed the CDs, but cannot figure out how to draw. When I open up Photoshop Elements and start doodling the doodle goes on a yellow paper (on the screen). The only thing I can do with the pen is use it as a mouse and erase. Help is appreciated.

cqwind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.laptoptown.com
It would be interesting to see if it were possible to utlize some of the better brands, including the recently released Wacom, and somehow incorporate your magnetic feature into those.

Most reactions