What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to upload photos to the ipad

supersaai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can i upload pictures/photos from a windows computer to the new ipad ?

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can do it through iTunes. If you have your pics organized into albums under "my pictures" on your pc then iTunes should recognize them. You will need to plug your iPad into your computer *unless you have wifi sync on" then when you click on your iPad under devices you will see some options at the top. One of them being photos when you select that and enable sync you should see the list of your albums.

DPtheKid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can also email them to yourself on the iPad or if all these photos are on a camera or SD card buy the camera connect kit.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Enable icloud & photostream on your PC and on your iPad....when you put photos in the uploads folder of your photo stream folder on your PC, they upload to your ipad. All wireless.

Bricks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was also looking for a way to transfer pics to my iPad. At first I emailed them to myself and then I tried a few free apps. However in the end, I just decided to get the "Photo transfer App". If you're open to a paid option, this would be it in my opinion. It's transfers over WiFi and bluetooth and between your device with other iDevices as well as your Windows PC. They also had a new update a few days ago.

Photo Transfer App - ERCLab, LLC

Last edited:

Most reactions