What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to top up Three sim?

anicca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Ipad has a Three pre-paid sim and I'm running out of credit..can't find a way of adding credit online.
To buy more credit you have to register the sim no on MyThree, which I did ( despite the fact that the number changes evevery time we get a new card), then I got a message saying the password to log in and top up would be send by txt! It
seems they don't know its an Ipad sim not a phone.
Does anyone know how to top up, please. I must confess I can't live without my Ipad❤

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have ran out of data you can't top up until after the renewal date. I gave up with it in the end, I was running out every month 1 or 2gb is no use to me. In the end I went in the store and chose the 10gb pay monthly package for £15 per month and I always use around 7-8gb per month. They are the only ones who offer this. It's a month by month contract so no long ties and you can cancel with 30 days notice. I'm not a big fan of three but I can't deny the value of the package. Just make sure 1000% you ring them straight away and ask for it to be capped. I went over by 150mb and they charged me £20!
Still after this it's the best UK plan to be on. No waiting for your renewal date because you always have loads left which you could just use up if you have to by downloading videos etc
Hope this helps :)

Most reactions

Latest posts