What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to tether jaillbroken ipad to samsung infuse via bluetooth

Baustin12017

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok so dont want to have to pay for the wifi hotspot at att because it is extremly expenisve for only 4 gb. so i jailbroke my ipad and rooted my phone and downloaded pdanet3.02 but am but it is not working.
what should?

debaucher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need to install a different bluetooth stack for your ipad (that allows data transfer).
There are a couple out there (one is ibluever and the other is mywi ondemand)... there may be more but those are the 2 I know of.

Now, I am unable to jailbreak my ipad2 (since it came with 4.3.5) so I have not tried them out yet... but either of those 2 programs through cydia should work for bluetooth tether.
Then, just run pdanet 3.02 on your samsung infuse ... choose bluetooth tether then on your jailbroken ipad set up which over program you decided to use and tether them together

D.

Most reactions