What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to tether ipad to iphone

Koula

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It seems that there are a million posts on how to tether an iphone to an ipad. I've searched these forums, websites, etc, and cannot find a single example of how to tether an ipad to a iphone.

Since my ipad only has a 500MB plan, and my phone a 6GB plan, and I have never used more than 1GB on m ipad and probably not more then 100MB in my phone, it is only natural to tether the ipad to the iphone!

So, How do you tether the ipad to the iphone without jailbreaking?

Thanks!

ps. Typed with pure monotonous frustration, thanks to the ipad's terrible keyboard.

OP
K

Koula

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you sure?

IPhone4 Internet Tethering is turned on. The instructions specify "to connect ove bluetooth 1 pair iphone with your computer..."

So, when I turn on the iPad bluetooth, why doesn't it find the iphone?

slim gravy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Look up myfi I think it's called... Need a jb on the phone, but it turns iPhone into hot spot.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ya in order to use tethering now you will need to JB your iphone, it isnt hard I did it within a few mins once you find a program that works.

Most reactions

Latest posts